Once you have roasted cauliflower you will never boil it again. Simple, tasty and healthy.
- 500g cauliflower, broken in to florets
- 2 tsps olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 10g parmesan, finely grated
What to do
- Put the cauliflower, oil and salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Put into a roasting tray making sure there is enough room or it will steam.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 200c for 20 minutes, shaking half way through.
- After 20 minutes shake again and sprinkle over the parmesan.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.