I know I keep doing kebaby type dishes but I like them. Marinating meat creates flavour and locks in moisture. Grilling, barbecuing or hot pan frying adds that charred taste that everyone loves. I served these with some bulgar wheat and asparagus but you could put them along side most things including salad, sautéed potatoes or roast vegetables. Serves two, no more than 350 calories per person before you add any side dish and depending on the size of your thighs!
- 6 boned chicken thighs, skinned, and cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
What to do
- Mix everything in a bowl and marinade for 30 minutes – 2 hours.
- Thread the meat onto 4 or 6 skewers depending on ho big they are.
- Grill, barbecue or fry in a hot pan for 10 minutes or until cooked turning as needed.