These simple and straightforward flavours make a light supper dish. Serves two, 300 calories each.
- Two 150g salmon fillets (lightly smoked if you can get them)
- 1 bulb of fennel, finely sliced
- 1 orange, zested, peeled and sliced (save any juice that does out for the salad)
- Small bag of mixed leaves (including watercress)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tsp coriander seeds, lightly crushed
What to do
- Mix the mustard with half the orange zest and coriander seeds in to a paste and coat the tops of the salmon fillets,
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 180c.
- While it bakes mix the onion, fennel and orange together with some salt, pepper and any orange juice and set aside at room temperature.
- Before you serve add the leaves to the rest of the salad, separate on to 2 plates and top with the fillet.